Post #1: My Top 5 Sources of News and Information

 Today with technology being so prevalent around us we have many different sources of news, information, entertainment, and more all at our finger tips. With so many to choose from it can be difficult to pick just one so I wanted to narrow it down, here are my top 5 go-to sources where I find all my daily information. 


1. The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast 

The source of information that I use the most would be The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast exclusively on Spotify. This podcast is hosted by Joe Rogan and has been producing episodes since 2009. Rogan himself is also a UFC commentator, comedian, and actor. The reason I uses this source the most is because Rogan doesn’t limit himself to one theme or subject on his podcast, listening to his episodes you can hear all different types of information ranging from comedy, music, food, health science, and even politics. Rogan has a multitude of different guest on his show each week, my favorites episode guest include Snoop Dogg, Elon Musk, Dr. Peter McCullough, Ben Shapiro, and Bert Kreischer. There is a something for everyone and it is ever changing; with 4 new episodes every week I am never bored and I always learn something new every time I listen to one of his episodes. 

2. Newsmax 

Another source I use to find information specifically daily news is Newsmax media. Newsmax, Newsmax Health, Newsmax Finance, and Newsmax World are the four primary parts of the website, each broken into subsets. Since 1998, Newsmax Media has been publishing Newsmax, a magazine, and Newsmax TV, a cable news program. I enjoy finding my daily news from this source because it is considered a conservative news outlet but it displays information without major biases. Here I’ll find news on current event, politics, and finances all in one shot. 

3. People 



For all the HOT gossip I turn to People Magazine. When looking at different sources it is always good to create a balance of where you obtain your information from and although People might not be the most conventional source I always get my popular culture fix from this media outlet. Hitting the news stand in 1974 People has grown to become one of America’s top magazines with focus on human interest pieces and entertainment news. What I look forward to the most from People is their annual special edition pieces such as Sexiest Man Alive, World’s Most Beautiful, and Best and Worst Dressed. I follow People on instagram so I receive most of their correspondence on my phone daily so I can stay up to date of what  is going on in the celebrity world, I also do the occasional quick glance of the physical copies in the check out line. I enjoy People because it is accessible and it gives me a reprieve of hard-hitting pieces that i see often. 


ESPN is my one stop shop for all things sports. Whether its checking out my Saints and Bucs, getting the highlight of a Lighting game, or even reading and article that Antonio Brown (Bucs wide receiver) walked off the field in the middle of a game I find anything and everything sports related here. Founded in 1979 ESPN (Entertainment and Sports Programming Network) is an American cable network channel. On the ESPN channel you will be able to watch all games and matches of different sport varieties as well as pre and post game shows. I choose to put ESPN as one of my top 5 sources because sports are very important to me and my family so I always want to stay up to date on the latest sports news.


The Daily Wire was founded and run my one of my favorite political commentators Ben Shapiro, he created this conservative media outlet and news website company founded in 2015. I love The Daily Wire because it challenges the traditional news information that we see time and time again out there on more conventional news sites. Shapiro shares smart and unfiltered pieces on his website that makes his readers ponder different sides of popular political topics. 





Comments

Popular Posts